Victorians
Welcome on the forum of guild Victorians of Gamer District. If you wish to join this guild please read apply section and post a reply according to example given. https://victorians.slovakforum.net/t34-apply-example
Victorians
Welcome on the forum of guild Victorians of Gamer District. If you wish to join this guild please read apply section and post a reply according to example given. https://victorians.slovakforum.net/t34-apply-example
Victorians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victorians

Guild forum of the guild Victorians on server Gamer district, offering guild raids and DKP system.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

guild application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
retryy

guild application Empty
PostSubject: guild application   guild application EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

My real name is Nikola i am 16 years old
I am Serbian
My English on scale of 1-10 comes around 9

I have 2 characters on this server. Blood Elf Paladin tank(Retribution PvP) and Blood Efl Death Knight DPS Paladin's name is Ghosst(5244 pve gs) and Death Knight is Retryy (5384 pve gs)

My rotation for Paladin is is simple buttonsmashing and it works out well and for Dk it is IT PS DS DS HS a couple of times and for end Pestilence

Raiding experience : I know tactics for all bosses in Icc (even LK), TOC and VOA for ulduar i know tactics for a couple bosses and in Naxx i know only for construct quarter btw its not like people make raids to ulduar and naxx besides weekly Smile

I satisfy my pvp need on Eternal wow server
Back to top Go down

guild application
Page 1 of 1