Victorians
Welcome on the forum of guild Victorians of Gamer District. If you wish to join this guild please read apply section and post a reply according to example given. https://victorians.slovakforum.net/t34-apply-example
Victorians
Welcome on the forum of guild Victorians of Gamer District. If you wish to join this guild please read apply section and post a reply according to example given. https://victorians.slovakforum.net/t34-apply-example
Victorians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victorians

Guild forum of the guild Victorians on server Gamer district, offering guild raids and DKP system.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok so here is my story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
canser

Ok so here is my story Empty
PostSubject: Ok so here is my story   Ok so here is my story EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Ok, so I've been in the guild for a couple of months now and done only 1 graid where many from the guild signed up. Now ppl just join any raid as soon as it resets and the ones who come late are left asking "any raid?". It's a lot of fun playing with ppl you know and not having to wait 1-2hrs for the raid to start and then wipe and ragequit or ninja. When I joined this guild I joined the forum, signed up for DKP, installed TS but then nothing much happened.

I don't want to make a QQ thread but I really want a good guild and graids. I once played with a couple friends in their graid ToC hc, short story - 10 undergeared ppl, 1 bugged boss, 2 days, 17wipes, about 10hrs in total = It was the best raid although we failed. Only 2 guys didn't make it one the second day but a couple of other guys from the guild joined for lass boss. Noone blamed anyone, no QQ, no raging just epic strategies and 100% time in the raid. My friends are not playing much now. I miss it. I think you can only do such raids when you are in a guild, a good guild with good members.

I like this guild. So I won't quit. I still have one of my alts in a dead guild I joined on the day the server came back from wipe. Instead of QQ I thought maybe we can do something about it. I know you guys are busy and I can't ask you guys to do all stuff but I am willing to help out with whatever I can. I am really noob at WoW but I am very good at managing stuff. We need stuff like: Weekly raid schedule, event scheduler for members to signup for raids, need to balance classes in guild aka recruitment, forum, we already have ts3 server. We need some other stuff like DKP system, rank promotion criteria etc but I wanted to know what you guys think before proceeding since it is your guild. To start I made a new site: http://www.victorians.tk/ (I hope DNS is updated by now. If not try victorians.shivtr.com). Today I only did this, I hope you like it. Let me know what you think may be signup and make post in the forum?

P.S: Don't tell anyone yet coz permissions are not set properly.
Back to top Go down
Devlen

Devlen

PostSubject: Re: Ok so here is my story   Ok so here is my story EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:26 pm

victorians.tk Very Happy hmmm tk reminds me of Tempest Keep Very Happy

Suggestion noted, i'll see what i can do of it Smile just a little busy with life Smile
Back to top Go down
canser

PostSubject: Re: Ok so here is my story   Ok so here is my story EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:04 pm

I thot having our own domain name is better than .shivtr.com like every other guild on the server, it stands out and it doesn't look like we just signed up at shivtr like everyone we go a step further. And it's free Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so here is my story   Ok so here is my story Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok so here is my story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victorians :: Suggestions :: Guild suggestions-
Jump to: