Victorians
Welcome on the forum of guild Victorians of Gamer District. If you wish to join this guild please read apply section and post a reply according to example given. https://victorians.slovakforum.net/t34-apply-example
Victorians
Welcome on the forum of guild Victorians of Gamer District. If you wish to join this guild please read apply section and post a reply according to example given. https://victorians.slovakforum.net/t34-apply-example
Victorians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victorians

Guild forum of the guild Victorians on server Gamer district, offering guild raids and DKP system.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nuudelis apply for Victorians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuudeli

Nuudelis apply for Victorians Empty
PostSubject: Nuudelis apply for Victorians   Nuudelis apply for Victorians EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Hello
My name is Nuudeli, im 17 years old man from finland.
My english knowledge drops around 8-9 and ive played wow till vanilla came out!
My main charater is rogue, 5,5k gs atm, and i know all tacts for TOC and ICC till Sindragosa. sadly i dont know ulduar tacts.
I was in archangels guild, but they took the game bit too serious for me so i started to look for a new one.
in icc 25 i pull about 8k dps at the moment.
My friend Sinisormi told me about this guild.
If u need to know something more, just ask!
Back to top Go down
Devlen

Devlen

PostSubject: Re: Nuudelis apply for Victorians   Nuudelis apply for Victorians EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Hi Nuudeli

I liked you since the time you /w me ^^ and found you a nice person Smile

You have my + Vote ^^

Btw. can u explain this "they took the game bit too serious for me so i started to look for a new one."

Just for trolling purposes Very Happy

Best of Luck
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Re: Nuudelis apply for Victorians   Nuudelis apply for Victorians EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Well, our guild had icc 25 Graid, and i was signed in whit low gs (5k during that time) well they needed MDPS at fester and i joined, we downed fester ,rot and PP whitout any problems and i even got some gear. Then at blood prinve we wiped 3 times, and i said that im sorry guys but i have to go (becouse clock was 3am in my country and had school at morning) then the guild leader, my old friend from one guild before that,(avengers) we had played together for almost 2 years ,and he said okay go on nuudeli leave, but get ur self a new guild too, THen he started raging and remowed 1 tank, me and 1 healer ho got bored in wiping and leaved. i dont usually leave like that and that was my mistake OFC, but shit happens and anyway its a game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuudelis apply for Victorians   Nuudelis apply for Victorians Empty

Back to top Go down

Nuudelis apply for Victorians
Page 1 of 1