Ok as well all know there are more types of raids : 10 men, 25 men and HC's.
I've decided that we will only distinguish between 10 men raids and 25 men raids which means that you will be awarded with same amount of DKP points if you go TOC 25 or TOC 25 HC.DKP earning :
1. Boss kill - 10 points per boss in 10 men instance / 25 points per boss in 25 men instance - as you can see it is quite easy to work it out for yourselves.
2. Time award - each player will be awarded by 5 DKP points after an hour spent in raid.
3. Special reward - this can be given to player who by some particular reaction saved raid in crucial moment, mind that combat ress is must not any great decision.
DKP loosing :
1. Being AFK at boss without leader's permission leads to no points for that boss and -10 additional points from your current score, no bid/roll possibility is clear thing.
2. Coming to a raid without reagents for ress/buff/summon is -5 points ( was inspired by last raid ).
3. Wiping raid at any boss will result in -10 points for responsible person, now I'm talking about things like pulling him before we are ready and stuff like that. Mind that you will still receive your DKP kill points as well as you will be able to bid/roll for dropped items.
3. Not coming for the raid you have registered yourself for more than 15 minutes is -5 points and no raid invite of course, we don't have whole day and once time is set everyone should be there.
1. Bidding starts when ML says so and not sooner, any other bids that come sooner then master looter announce item will be considered as spam during looting.
2. Every item has some starting bidding value, for items it is 5 points and for tokens 10, saronites, patterns and non-epics will be rolled.
3. Bids are increased by 5 to avoid overbidding by 1 point and therefore to save more time.
4. Main spec has priority over off spec which means that only if there is none to roll for main spec ML will announce off spec bidding.
5. Only people with basic item can bid for their improvements ( tokens ) - this is applied for TOC 25 as well as for ICC 25. Also winner has to link his/her socketed and enchanted item before receiving a token.
6. If you were in bidding competion state once you are out by saying pass or whatever so the ML doesn't have to wait for you.
7. DKP points are taken only from winners of course.
8. Continual overbidding yourself (bidding more DKP than you have) will result in guild kick eventually.
9. Bids are done in raid chat so everyone can see them and to offer higher transparency. Info
DKP points are on account not on character which means that you can share your points in between characters. You can check your current DKP status at portal or directly on http://www.webdkp.com/dkp/Crogge/Victorians/.
Only raids announce in Raid sign-in post will be rewarded by DKP points and those can be both ICC's, both VOA's and all TOC's for 10 and more men.
Oke this should be all concerning DKP system, if you have any questions post a reply, and don't forget to register yourself here and sing in DKP sign topic.